1. What is the name of your company?
As it should appear in your logo.*
2. What is the nature of your service or product?
Describe product, product line(s) or type of service(s) you provide
3. What is unique about your company versus your competitors?
Please list some of your competitors if you have any
4. What is your unique story or history behind your business, business name or logo?
5. What is the primary quality that your company possesses that will yield success?
That is, what is your distinct competitive advantage?
6. What are the proof points that substantiate your value claim?
What's in your product(s) or company that make the difference?
7. What factors in your business environment do you need to overcome to succeed?
Competitors? Tight budget? Lack of perceived need for service? More advantage technologies?
8. What is the precise business objective that you would like your marketing program to achieve?
9. What is your company's internal culture or atmosphere?
All SeriousComfortableFast-pacedCheerful, casual, companion-likeTeam orientatedIndividuals (revolves around the owner)Other
10. If your company were an individual person, how would you describe it?
Select all those that apply and write in any others you'd like.
EnergeticOutgoingFriendlyAttentiveCasualFormalBusinesslikeSeriousRelaxedFunnyLaid BackProgressiveCalmAuthoritativeControllingMasterfulResourcefulInventiveProactiveProblem-solvingTrustworthySolidCutting edgeOther
11. If your company were a place, where would it be?
Name of a city
12. If your company were a car, what would it be?
13. If your company were a bumper sticker, what would it say?
Keep it short
14. Your company's brand personality spectrum A
Personable and friendly 12345Corporate, professional
15. Your company's brand personality spectrum B
Spontaneous, high energy 12345Careful thinking, planning
16. Your company's brand personality spectrum C
Modern or high tech 12345Casual and traditional
17. Your company's brand personality spectrum D
Cutting edge 12345Established
18. Your company's brand personality spectrum E
19. Your company's brand personality spectrum F
Accessible to all 12345Upscale
20.Who are your primary consumers?
21. What age group are your primary clients or consumers?
22. What level of education are your primary clients or consumers?
No CollegeSome CollegeCollegeGraduate School
23. How would you like consumers and prospects to perceive your brand, and where will it be presented/used?
When they see your logo, website and other marketing materials
24. What are your preferred brand colors?
Choose all that apply
25. Do you have any examples of brands/logos/websites to consider?
Enter web link(s) (URLs).
26. Do you currently have a logo?
NoYes, I will send a copy
27. Do you currently have a website?
If yes, enter the web link (URL)
27. What is your name?*